WINE TASTING IN VAL D’ORCIA: full-day tour from Rome
- 10h full-day private tour from Rome
- English-speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off from / to your hotel or place of stay in Rome
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class or V-Class vehicles
- Bottled water and Wi-Fi on board
- Wine-tasting experience in a typical winery
- Exclusions: lunch, extras and gratuities
- Possibility to add an additional assistance with a native English-speaking assistant
With this private tour you will be captured by the Val d’Orcia’s breathtaking beauty as many directors were. It has been the natural setting for several famous films: The Gladiator -The English Patient – Under the Tuscan sun- are among the most well known.
After a leisurely stroll, your chauffeur will take you to a recommended local winery.
A professional and experienced staff will take care of you for about one hour. They will show you the vineyards, explain the production phases of their wines and the cellars.
Your tour then continues on to Pienza. Wander through the village’s piazzas, Romanesque church, rolling hills, or well kept gardens, sample its Pecorino cheese, or browse shops selling local goods.
FEE: from € 182.00 per person
Let’s Get in Touch
Via della Bufalotta 374 – 00139
Rome – Italy
5322 W.119th place, Inglewood CA, 90304 USA
109 Decatur place, Whitby, ON L1r3r1 CANADA
Italian office: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA/Canada office: email@example.com
Elisabetta: +39 366 958 7905