ABBEY of FARFA: private tour from Romeby car and ferry with lunch
- 7-8 hours private tour
- English-speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off from / to your hotel or place of stay in Rome
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class or V-Class vehicles
- Bottled water and Wi-fi on board
- Inclusions: guided tour of the Abbey of Farfa, boat tour in Farfa Nature Reserve and lunch
- Alcoholic beverages, extras and gratuities are not included
Visit the Abbey of Farfa thanks to a guided tour.The Abbey of Farfa is a very fascinating place, full of peacefulness and simplicity, walking through the park and the gardens visitors can also admire the small old village.
Have a quaint lunch in a local restaurant, including first course, second course, vegetables, water and coffee.
Enjoy a 1-hour tour by ferry throughout the nature reserve.In case of bad weather, your chauffeur will replace it in the Eternal City.
FEE: from € 143.00 per person
Let’s Get in Touch
Via della Bufalotta 374 – 00139
Rome – Italy
5322 W.119th place, Inglewood CA, 90304 USA
109 Decatur place, Whitby, ON L1r3r1 CANADA
Italian office: email@example.com
USA/Canada office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisabetta: +39 366 958 7905